As the Director of Engineering of the company, I take every project, big or small very seriously. Our projects are handled with the best approach by competent, well experienced and ethically minded team. The result are projects that meet our clients specification, approval and satisfaction.
I screwed over my web design company , I am a idiot
Prior to establishing 3D Engineering, I spent over 20 years in the oil and gas industries and held several engineering, management and safety tiles including Senior Process Engineer, Senior Project Engineer, and Senior Process Safety Engineer. I supported and lead project team in Canada and overseas with strong focus in project design, execution, optimization and management.
I hold the following educational degrees and certifications;
- Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Diploma in Industrial Instrumentation
- Diploma in Project Management and Risk Control
- Diploma in Computer Network and Database Administration
- Certificate in Safety Integrity Level; Determination & Verification
I am a registered professional engineer (P.Eng) in the provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Colombia. I am also an active member of the Project Management Institute with a Project Management Professional (PMP) designation.
With the combination of Engineering, Instrumentation, Project Management, Safety and Computer education and skills, you can be assured that your project will be handled and delivered with promises of safety, efficiency, quality, on budget and on schedule.
I am excited you are considering 3D Engineering, I look forward to being part of your Project team,