Gas Liquids Engineering
Project:Expansion of Gas Facility
Addition of a 25,000 BPD Stabilizer Tower package (Including Condensate Feed Drum, Reboiler, Feed Bottom Exchanger, Stabilizer Tower, Sweetening Unit, Condenser, Dehydrator, Lube Oil Coalescer, Condensate Transfer Pumps, Hot Oil Heat Medium Heater & Storage Tanks) to enhance Hydrocarbon liquid production between two sites.
• Revalidated existing facility, performed engineering review and HAZOP with client and third party coordinator
• Developed BFD, PFD and managed P&ID development
• Developed second stage and future operations to include existing and future site with common equipment
• Developed, reviewed and managed all vendor package
• Performed simulation and process calculation to determine pressure drop along the pipe gathering system
• Sized a vertical three phase horizontal Separator, Heat medium expansion Tank and Sludge catching Tank.
• Reviewed equipment datasheet, specification, RFQ and coordinated procurement from approved vendors